Tuition Fee Relief Grants are a core component of Skilling Australia Foundation’s support of young Australians experiencing financial hardship and/or from a targeted equity group.
These fee relief grants of up to $1000 are designed to support young Australians facing disadvantage who have, or wish to, commence an apprenticeship working in traditional trades or traineeship.
To be eligible candidates must be:
- between the ages of 17 and 24
- an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
You must be able to demonstrate one of the following criteria:
- Financial hardship
- A disability as defined in Equal Opportunity Act
- Indigenous/Torres Strait Islander
- From a non-English speaking background
- From a rural/remote area and relocated
Funding is currently available in Victoria.
We welcome you to contact us and submit an application so we can help make the hopes and dreams of young Australian’s possible.
To apply, please contact us.