WISENET INTERNATIONAL LEARNING EXPERIENCE SCHOLARSHIP
With appreciation to philanthropic funding from Wisenet – Australia’s leading learning management platform for RTOs, a high-achieving hospitality trainee or apprentice will be awarded an international learning experience to Tokyo, Japan in 2017.
This international learning experience will include renowned fine dining immersion into Tokyo food scene including experience at the Tsukiji Fish Market and skills observation including front of house, hospitality and kitchen activities.
Applications now closed (29th September 2017) – stay tuned for winners to be announced!
Skilling Australia Foundation reserves the right to choose the recipient of the grant at its own discretion. The recipient will need to be eligible for entry into the destination country and a police check may be required. Skilling Australia Foundation holds the right to withdraw the scholarship from a recipient if they do not meet these criteria. The recipient must currently be enrolled in a hospitality based apprenticeship or traineeship with employment in this field. Location, activities listed are subject to change but if altered will be replaced with a similar experience.
To be eligible for the International Learning Experience Scholarship or Tuition Fee Relief Grant, you must meet the below criteria.
Essential Selection Criteria:
• Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
• 17 – 24 years of age
• Student currently enrolled with an Australian RTO
You must meet at least one of the following supporting criteria:
• Financial hardship
• Woman in a non-traditional trade
• Non-English speaking background
• Have a disability as defined in the Equal Opportunity Act
• Identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
• From a regional and remote location, and have relocated
• Are from a low SES (Socioeconomic Status) location based on postcode of permanent home residence
For more information, call Skilling Australia Foundation on 1300 096 120 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions apply to all scholarships and grants.