Tuition Fee Relief Grants are a core component of Skilling Australia Foundation’s support of young Australians experiencing financial hardship and/or from a targeted equity group.
These grants of up to $1000 are designed to support young Australians facing disadvantage who have, or wish to, commence an apprenticeship working in traditional trades or traineeship. The grant typically covers tuition fees, books and other out of pocket expenses.
To be eligible candidates must be:
- between the ages of 17 and 24
- an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
You must be able to demonstrate one of the following criteria:
- Financial hardship
- A disability as defined in Equal Opportunity Act
- Indigenous/Torres Strait Islander
- From a non-English speaking background
- From a rural/remote area and relocated
Funding is currently available.
We welcome you to contact us and submit an application so we can help make the hopes and dreams of young Australian’s possible.
To apply please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 096 120.